Hooray for Monday


To celebrate the beginning of a brand new week, here’s what I’m looking looking forward to in the coming days.

//The baking competition that we're having tomorrow at my school. The theme is "anatomy or something that has a 'midwifery-look'". I just finished my contribution. I'll try to get at picture of it in the morning.

//Homemade granola...mmmm!

//Our Annual Christmas Cookie Baking Weekend at my mormors house. Pictures from a couple of years back here, here and here.

Wishing you a relaxing week!

8 comments:

  1. Århhh mormor-julebageri lyder så hyggeligt. God fornøjelse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lighting on the pattern on the chair! good luck on the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the photos from your annual cookie baking weekend. I cannot wait to see the ones from this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOUAH, beautiful pics. I wanna run in the last one !

    ReplyDelete