Chow

Chow

When your dad's in town...

Chow

...you'll bring him to Chow. You'll order him Quesadillas with Carnitas because you know that that's as far as he'll go in the 'exotic food' department*. He'll love it (who wouldn't! )

Chow

Chow
by my mom

Chow

I'm a big fan of the Organic Pork Carnitas Scramble but their Huevos Rancheros is pretty tasty too. I've only ever been there for breakfast/brunch and only on the weekdays, where it's not super busy. I like the bench by the window in the front but I've heard that their back patio should be pretty great, too.

Chow
215 Church Street
San Francisco


*my dad is not the most adventurous eater and is generally happy eating oatmeal with milk and sugar, ryebread with leverpostej and risengrød.

Also, thanks so much for your comments lately. I wrote a little follow-up on my self-portrait post right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment